Continuing Education Hours
To maintain your ACF certification, you are required to earn a minimum of 80 continuing education hours (CEHs) during the five-year certification period. CEHs are experiences that assist in the development or enhancement of the knowledge and skills directly related to the individual’s professional occupation.
How to Earn Hours
To find upcoming CEH opportunities in your area, select your region below. Online courses are also available and ongoing in all regions. Schedules are subject to change.
View All | Central | Northeast | Southeast | Western | Online Courses
These programs are offered at no cost—that’s more than 23 CEHs for FREE!
- Wild Style: The Alaska Salmon Story (5 CEHs)
California Avocado Commission
- A Primer for Fresh California Avocados (1 CEH)
Chefs Move to Schools
- Making Chefs Move to Schools a Success - Panel Discussion (1 CEH)
National Mango Board
- Fresh Mango Curriculum (8.5 CEHs)
National Pasteurized Eggs, Inc.
- Cross Contamination Action Ideas (1 CEH)
- Food Preservation Techniques (1 CEH)
- Foodborne Illness: The Fork Stops Here (2 CEHs)
- Kitchen Science: Egg Culinary Techniques (1 CEH)
- Protein Nutrition & Egg Chemistry (1 CEH)
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
- Cheesecyclopedia Online Course (2 CEHs)
Check back often as new listings are added regularly.
Download the NCR quizzes below. After you have completed the questions, go to eCulinary to register and take a quiz online to receive four CEHs.
Other Opportunities to Earn CEHs
In addition, CEHs can be earned by participating in other professional development activities. Review the complete list of Approved Continuing Education Hours (CEHs).
eCulinary provides professional development training and resources in an easy-to-navigate online format.
Increase attendance at your next event by offering Continuing Education Hours. More