ACFEF Quality Programs
The American Culinary Federation (ACF) is the largest organization for chefs and cooks in the U.S. and is the leader in offering educational resources, training, apprenticeship and programmatic accreditation. ACF’s Education Foundation Quality Program status is designed for educational schools, organizations or institutions offering non-traditional courses or programs in culinary arts and culinary-related areas.
Attend a Quality Program
Attending an ACFEF-recognized quality program ensures that you are receiving culinary education that maintains ACFEF’s high standards. See which programs have been recognized in your area. More
Program must be culinary-related, including: culinary arts, baking and pastry arts, hospitality management, foodservice management, food photography and food styling.
- Course or program must be in existence with registered participants at least six months before applying for ACFEF Quality Program status.
- Program instructors are qualified to teach assigned subjects and demonstrate proficiency through a series of job experiences and/or post-secondary education.
- Learning objectives are clearly defined through marketing materials, lesson plans and/or syllabi.
- Proper sanitation rules are followed in all classroom and learning environments.
- Adequate space and facility to meet the outlined objectives for the course.
Become a Quality Program
Interested in earning the ACFEF quality program status? Learn more or download the application package.
For questions or additional information, please contact the education department at the ACF national office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 624-9458.