ACF National Convention: Orlando
Orlando, FL | August 4th – 8th, 2019
Experience a world of possibilities when staying at Orlando World Center Marriot. Make a splash at Falls Pool Oasis, enjoy a round of 18 holes at our championship golf course, dine at our eight restaurants and lounges or relax with a massage at our full service spa.
The Orlando World Center Marriott will host ACF National Convention: Orlando, August 4th – 8th. If you’re a chef exploring new ideas and flavors, a student looking to gain experience or a foodservice professional keeping atop the latest and greatest, we’ve got plenty of educational and networking opportunities for you.
Hotel and Travel
The Orlando World Center Marriott ACF National Convention: Orlando
At Orlando World Center Marriott, ACF attendees will receive a discounted rate of $169 (single/double) per night (plus resort & tax fees listed below).
A daily resort fee of $25.00 per room, per night plus room tax of 12.5% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above. This fee includes:
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance phone calls (no international calls)
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Bottled water (two 10oz. bottles) replenished once daily with housekeeping services
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through the stay)
- Daily bucket of practice balls at the driving range
- 15% off retail pricing of spa services (excludes merchandise)
- 15% off retail rates for green fees (excludes merchandise)
Scheduling is in progress. Be sure to check back for the latest updates on educational programming and networking opportunities that will take place at ACF National Convention: Orlando.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions about ACF events.
Meet the Hosts
ACF chapter, ACF Central Florida Chapter will host ACF National Convention: Orlando. Learn more about the chapter and how you can get involved. More
TBD with schools and dates…
2019 Sponsor or Exhibitor Information
Check back here later for more information.
2018 Cook. Craft. Create. Highlights
Take a look back at the highlights from the 2018 Cook. Craft. Create. ACF National Convention & Show.