2014 ACF National Convention Travel Information
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
200 W. 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Reservations: (877) 303-0104
Phone: (816) 421-6800
Fax: (816) 471-5631
Mention ACF National Convention when booking.
ACF attendees receive a discount rate of $139 (single or double) per night (plus tax). This rate is offered July 25–29, 2014, based upon availability.
Reservations must be made by July 2, 2014, in order to receive this discounted rate. Make your reservations now!
You can also call to make reservations at (877) 303-0104. Mention ACF National Convention when booking.
You can learn more about the hotel online.
The following companies are offering travel discounts to ACF convention attendees:
Contact American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at (800) 433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase or make plans online. Use promotion code 6774AY.
To receive airfare discounts, call Delta directly at (800) 328-1111. Use ticket designator/file NMGWL.
To receive rental car discounts, call Hertz directly at (800) 654-2240 or (405) 749-4434. Use code CV#02Q30015, or visit Hertz online.
Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
601 Brasilia Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64153
The hotel is located 22 miles from the Kansas City International Airport. Driving directions from the airport tothe Hotel:
- Start out going south on Brasilia Avenue toward Paris Street (go 0.2 miles).
- Turn left onto Paris Street (go 0.28 miles).
- Turn left to take the ramp toward Airport Exit/Economy Parking.
- If you reach London Drive you’ve gone a little too far (go 0.13 miles).
- Merge onto LP Cookingham Drive (go 1.27 miles).
- Merge onto I-29 S/US-71 S toward Kansas City (go 10.72 miles)
- Merge onto US-169 S via Exit 2B toward Kansas City Downtown (go 5.65 miles).
- US-169 S becomes Broadway Boulevard (go 0.45 miles).
- Turn left onto W. 12th Street.
- W. 12th Street is just past W. 11th Street.
- If you reach W. 13th Street you’ve gone a little too far (go 0.1 miles).
- 200 W. 12th Street is on the left.
- Your destination is just past Central Street.
- If you reach Wyandotte Street you’ve gone a little too far (go 0 miles)
Total estimated time: 24 minutes; distance: 18.8 miles.
Transportation Between the Airport and the Hotel
Courtesy phones for taxi service are located both inside and outside the terminal at each bag claim area at Kansas City International Airport and at other strategic locations outside the terminal exits. Make sure that you give the dispatcher your exact location.
Shuttle services run from MCI Airport.
SuperShuttle (Scheduled Shuttle) Service: (800) 258-3826
Reservations can be made prior to arrival but are not necessary. There are offices and kiosks located near bag claim that will help guests locate shuttles for those with and without reservations.
- Self-parking: $15 per night, prices subject to change
- Valet parking: $18 per day, prices subject to change
On-Site Restaurants & Lounges
Enjoy one of the finest dining experiences in Kansas City at MetropolitanKC, where you’ll find vibrant tastes to satisfy every palette. Or enjoy a drink and light meal at BarCentral, one of Kansas City’s new hot spots.
Extend Your Stay (Things to Do)
Come early or stay late for the 2014 ACF National Convention in Kansas City, Mo. Add a little extra adventure to your stay in Kansas City and visit some of the great local attractions:
- Kansas City Zoo
- The National WWI Museum
- Kansas City Royals
- Union Station
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
Please see Visit Kansas City.com for further information on attractions, activities, dining and everything to do in Kansas City!