Nominations and Elections
AAC Officers for 2017–2019
To all AAC Fellows,
This is a formal notice advising you that nominations for the AAC elected offices of Chair and
Vice-Chair, for the term 2017-2019, are being taken this year. All nominees must file a nomination letter with the AAC National Office by December 1st, signed by the nominating AAC Fellow, and include a statement that the nominee is willing to serve, also signed by the nominee. The full criteria are noted below for your review.
Here are some brief guidelines:
- All nominees must be active Fellows of AAC.
- A nominee must have been a Fellow of AAC for 10 years.
- Nominations open at the annual AAC meeting in even-numbered years.
- A nominee must file a nomination letter with the AAC National Office by December 1st in even-numbered years, signed by the nominating AAC Fellow, and include a statement that the nominee is willing to serve, signed by the nominee.
- A nominee must send a resume and recent culinary photo in toque, taken within one year, to the National AAC Office by December 31st in even-numbered years.
- Candidates meeting the criteria for nominations of AAC Chair and AAC Vice-Chair must speak at the two Fellow's meetings during the ACF Regional Conference, at their own expense, in odd-numbered years and must participate in a question and answer period.
For more in-depth details, please refer to the AAC Website under AAC Policies & Procedures.
Committee Chair, Nominations and Elections Committee and Special Projects
Frank Leake, CCC, CCE, AAC