Dine With an ACF Professional Chef
ACF professional chefs are committed to delivering unforgettable meals and enjoyable dining for everyone. With a chef that has received extensive training and education, your night will be one to remember. Choose your experience today.
- University of New Hampshire Dining Services Featuring ACF professional chef Todd Sweet, CEC, CCA 29 McDaniel Drive, Durham, NH [map] (603) 862-3463 Type of cuisine: American; Average meal cost: $10-$15
- Hannaford’s Featuring ACF professional chef Michael J. Grillo, CCC 630 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH [map] (603) 926-3344
Savory Square Bistro Featuring ACF professional chef Ronald J. Boucher, CEC, CCE, AAC 32 Depot Square, Hampton, NH [map] (603) 926-2202 Type of cuisine: Bistro Fare; Average meal cost: $16-$25
- Co-op Food Stores Featuring ACF professional chef Aron P. Tomlinson, CEC 45 S. Park Street, Hanover, NH [map] (603) 643-2667 Type of cuisine: Seafood / Steak; Average meal cost: $26-$35
- Wildcat Inn & Tavern Featuring ACF professional chef Bryant K. Alden 94 Main Street, Jackson, NH [map] Type of cuisine: American; Average meal cost: $16-$25
The Quill Featuring ACF professional chef Stefan Ryll, CEC, CCE, AAC, Ed.D. 2500 North River Road, Manchester, NH [map] 603 629 4608 Type of cuisine: Continental; Average meal cost: $16-$25
- Moat Mountain Smokehouse and Brewery Featuring ACF professional chef Scott A. Ross, CEC White Mountain Highway Rt. 16, North Conway, NH [map] (603) 356-6381 Type of cuisine: American; Average meal cost: $10-$15
Add Your Restaurant or Manage Your Listing
You can add your restaurant to the ACF Dining Guide if you are an ACF Professional Culinarian member in good standing. You can also update and manage your listing once it is online, or email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.