Nominations and Election
ACF National Officers for 2013–2015
Voting for the 2013–2015 American Culinary Federation (ACF) National Officers closed May 27 at 11:59 p.m. HAST. All voting members are invited to attend a meeting on June 11 at 10 a.m. EDT at the ACF headquarters, 180 Center Place Way, St. Augustine, Fla., at which the ballots will be cast and results announced. The results will also be posted on the ACF website upon notification of the winners.
It is your privilege to elect the ACF National Officers. Election Information Flyer
We are pleased to announce the Slate of Candidates for the 2013–2015 term of service for the ACF National Officers.
In this area, you will find information about the official candidates listed below.
Central Region Vice President
Northeast Region Vice President
Chef Greg Sharpe, CEC, withdrew his name from Northeast Vice Presidential consideration on January 2, 2013.
Southeast Region Vice President
Western Region Vice President
In order to vote your dues must be current as of March 31, 2013.
To maintain strong leadership in the ACF, the Nominations and Elections Committee is charged with identifying and elevating those who are willing and able to serve on the ACF Board of Directors.
- Mark Kent, CEC, AAC
- Central Region: Jesse W. Cobb, CEC
- Northeast Region: Ken Bucholtz, CEC, AAC
- Southeast Region: Joseph “Kully” Crean, CEC, CCE, CFE
- Western Region: Brian Dragos, CEC, CCE, AAC
- Board Liaison: Thomas Macrina, CEC, CCA, HGT, AAC
- Staff Liaison: Heidi Cramb, Executive Director
The Committee’s Mission
- Accept nominations for candidates based on stated eligibility requirements:
All candidates for elected positions will be vetted by the Nominations & Elections Committee, including potential national officers and members who run for an elected position on a committee.
- Review credentials for candidates based on stated eligibility requirements
- Present slate of nominees
- Advise President and Board of Directors of potential appointments in the event of Vacancies
Learn More About Becoming a Candidate
- How to Become an ACF Board Candidate
- Forms for Nominations
- National Officers’ General Job Descriptions
- Learn How to Purchase Advertising Space
- Candidate Logo Use
- Candidate Logo Use Request Template
- ACF Board Nominations Timeline (TBD)
- Nominations FAQs (TBD)