Cook. Craft. Create. ACF National Convention & Show Exhibitor Badges
Deadline: June 24
Each exhibiting company at Cook. Craft. Create. ACF National Convention & Show is entitled to an allotment of complimentary badges (valid during move-in, move-out and throughout the show) based on the total square footage of the booth contracted for by your company. Every exhibitor receives two complimentary badges. For each additional 100 sq. ft. of booth space, an additional two badges are added to the complimentary allotment up to a maximum of eight badges. For example:
- Up to 100 sq. ft. = 2 badges
- Up to 200 sq. ft. = 4 badges
- Up to 300 sq. ft. = 6 badges
- Up to 400 sq. ft. = 8 badges
Each additional badge over the complimentary allotment will cost $20.
- Badges ordered by the posted deadline will be available for on-site pickup at ACF’s sales desk. If no order is received, generic badges with company name only will be provided.
- Exhibitor badges must be worn during move-in, show hours and move-out. Only someone wearing an Exhibitor badge will be allowed on the floor during move-in and move-out.
- Children under 16 years of age will not be permitted to work your booth or gain access to the exhibitor floor at any time.
If you have any questions or if you need to purchase additional badges, call the ACF national office at (800) 624-9458 and ask for Events Management.