You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: That's Fresh - Kids Cooking Teams, Chef & Child Foundation
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, July 2014
From the Chef
“You can also add other ingredients to the batter before you fill the pans, like cheese, nuts, fruits, bran flakes or other foods you like.”
3½ cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup sugar
1½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4 large eggs
1½ cups milk
6 tablespoons butter
2 cups grated zucchini
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Measure sifted flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon into the sifter. Then sift into a mixing bowl.
3. Pour milk into another bowl. Then add eggs, melted butter and grated zucchini. Stir together.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until all the flour is wet.
5. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and fill each cup with batter.
6. Bake until browned, about 20 minutes.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.