You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Nathaniel E. Fischer, CSC
Credit: Hudson 29
2 Ib Bread, Brioche
1 cup Roasted garlic Oil
1 Tbsp Salt, Kosher
1. Cut skin of the bread leaving as much meat on the bread.
2. Cut the bread into 3/4 inch slices.
3. Tear each slice into 3/4 inch pieces.
4.Heat up pans, add garlic oil evenly to the pans.
5.Once the pans are heated add brioche and toast golden brown on all sides.
6. Leaving them with crisp on the outside, and chewy on the inside.
7. Season with salt when finished.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.