Cooked Shitake Mushroom Quarters for Brussel Sprout Salad
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Nathaniel E. Fischer, CSC
Credit: Hudson 29
5 Ib Mushroom, Shitake, Quartered
.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
TT Salt, Kosher
1. Heat up several saute pans, add oil and heat till hot.
2. Add mushrooms in small amounts to each pan.
3. Saute till golden brown, season with salt.
4. Place on parchment lined sheet tray and repeat till all are cooked.
5. Place on cooling rack and cool down completely.
6. Reserve for service.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.