Four Cheese Stuffed Butter Rolls
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Nathaniel E. Fischer, CSC
Credit: hudson 29
3 ea Baking-Bread, butter flake rolls
1 tsp chopper parsley
2 oz pizza sauce (tomato sauce)
.25 tsp garlic sauce
1.5 oz shredded parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp bechemel cheese
1. Poke a hole in the middle of the rolls with finger
2. Stuff bechemel cheese into the rolls
3. Pace in a muffin pan.
4. Place .5 oz of parmesan cheese on top of each roll
5. Bake in oven at 350 deggrees until cheese is golden brown
6. remove from oven: Brush with herb butter, and sprinkle with parsely. Remove from pan and place on a small oval plate with brown paper.
7.Sprinkle with garlic salt and add the ramekin of warm pizza sauce.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.