Nominations for positions on the internal audit and ethics committees
Nominations are being accepted for elected committee positions on the internal audit and ethics committees. Each committee has five open positions - one representative from each region and one national chairperson.
Professional Culinarian members and Senior Professional Culinarian members in good standing have the opportunity to serve on these committees. If you would like to run or know someone who would like to run for one of these positions please review the following:
Requirements To Run:
- Members in good standing may self-nominate for the elected committee positions. A current bio must be included (no more than 300 words).
- All nominations must be submitted via CVENT to the national office prior to their regional conference start date.
- For ChefConnect: Seattle (Central and Western Regions), the deadline is February 15, 2020.
- For ChefConnect: Nashville (Northeast and Southeast Regions), the deadline is March 6, 2020.
- When you complete this form, you will receive a confirmation number to verify the submission.
- The National Secretary will verify the acceptance of the nomination and qualifications of the nominees.
- Qualified nominees will be added to a list of qualified candidates for election and notified of their candidate status.
- Regional representative elections are held at ChefConnect business meetings. Chapter Presidents may also vote electronically or by the appointment of a proxy.
- National chair elections are held at the board of governors meeting at the national convention.
- Commit to a two-year term with the option of running for one additional (second) term for the same office. The terms of office shall begin with installation immediately following the National Convention.
- Read the committee policies and procedures and perform all assigned committee responsibilities.
- Being elected as a committee member takes serious commitment in order to actively participate Even though this is a volunteer position, it is recommended you share the job description with your employer so they know the time commitments with meetings.
- All committee members are required to complete anti-harassment training every two years as required by the American Culinary Federation.
- All applicants must complete a Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest form.
Internal Audit, National