ACF Press Releases
ACF’s Chefpertise Guide highlights certified chefs and their culinary specialties, from charcuterie to chocolate and from gluten-free foods to gardening. This searchable database allows journalists to find expert sources for interviews, and community leaders to find local chefs to participate in events.
The following is a chronological listing of recent American Culinary Federation press releases.
- The American Culinary Federation (ACF) and its educational arm, the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF), are proud to celebrate the U.S. Department of Labor’s fourth annual National Apprenticeship Week, Nov. 12-18.
- Fox Valley Technical College Wins 2018 American Culinary Federation Student Team National Championship
- Wolfgang Geckeler, CEC, AAC, HOF, Receives 2018 Hermann G. Rusch Chef’s Achievement Award at American Culinary Federation National Convention
- Kevin Brennan, CEC, AAC, Receives Dr. L.J. Minor Chef Professionalism Award at the 2018 American Culinary Federation National Convention
- Todd Leonard, CEC, Named 2018 U.S.A.’s Chef of the Year™ at the American Culinary Federation National Convention
- State University of New York at Delhi Student Julio Chavez Wins American Culinary Federation 2018 National Student Chef of the Year Competition