Becoming a New Evaluator
We are now accepting applications for certified members who wish to become an approved Certification Evaluator.
- Step 1, Complete New Evaluator Application
- Step 2, Attend New Evaluator Training*
- Step 3, Participate in four exams as an Apprentice Evaluator with a Lead Evaluator who provides instruction, reviews your scores, and assesses your readiness.
- Step 4, Receive Approval Status from the Certification Department at the ACF National Office.
* Note: New Evaluator Training will be scheduled in 2016. Please submit your application to the National Office for further information.
Score Sheets & Exam Security
Candidate Score Sheets must be completed by each evaluator individually, and then the Administrator will compile scores for final pass/fail determination. All paperwork from the exam must be secured by the Administrator and received by the National Office within five days of the exam (see Handbook).
Questions? Contact us: (800) 624-9458, ext. 505, or email@example.com