Continuing education providers are organizations that have submitted
their program to ACF for review to verify that the program meets ACF
continuing education standards. Upon approval, CEH providers can
advertise that attendees are eligible to attend for ACF CEH credit.
Please Note: ACF is approving culinary
courses and events, not organizations or degree-granting programs.
Benefits of Becoming an ACF CEH Provider
$100 per program per year.
- Increase marketability and attendance
- Listing on ACF website, CEH Opportunity
Page, for up to one year or until program completion
- Use of ACF logo for marketing purposes of the approved program
- Link to your organization’s Web site and event
Additional $50 per program per year.
- All benefits listed above plus
- 100 word event description
- Add photo and/or logo to listing page on ACF Web site (Maximum size
468 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall)
- Mapquest link
To apply for ACF CEH approval, please download and complete the
Approval Application. Allow three weeks for event approval. CEHs
will not be approved or awarded after the event date.
The processing fee for educational courses or events hosted by
official ACF Chapters is waived.
For more information, please contact the ACF Certification Department
at (800) 624-9458 or email us at email@example.com.