Offer CEHs for Your Event/Program
- Increase visibility and attendance to your program or event by offering an ACF-approved CEH program
- Validate quality that the program or event meets ACF continuing education standards and is approved to offer CEHs towards ACF certification.
- Enhance your brand value by promoting your program or event as an ACF-approved CEH program
Apply for Quality Program Status
As the culinary industry continues to thrive and educational offerings become more competitive, consumers are choosing institutions that have had a third party validation. The benefits of earning recognition from the ACF Education Foundation as a Quality Program include:
- Validate program by verifying program instructors are qualified, learning objectives are clearly defined and proper sanitation rules are followed in all learning environments.
- Enhance brand value by using ACFEF Quality Program logo in various marketing outlets.
- Increase visibility with complimentary text advertisements in ACF’s e-newsletter The Culinary Insider upon initial and renewal recognitions.
- Expand audience by becoming an approved continuing education center and give credit toward ACF certification.
- Improve exposure by being listed on the ACFEF Quality Program section of the ACF website.