Angel Ramirez-Ramos, CEC®, Sodexo Healthcare executive chef at St. Francis Hospital, Columbus, Ga.
Certification Concierge Service
Grow Your Team and Your Business with ACF Certification
- Demonstrates a benchmark of excellence to your customers by demonstrating professional standards in culinary skills and knowledge.
- Motivates your team to improve professionally and remain relevant by knowing you value their skills and support them in lifelong learning through the recertification process.
- Improves recruiting, training and retention success and complements existing professional development programs.
- Impacts bottom-line as certified chefs provide results quickly to your organization. Given today’s budget realities, this is a benefit that’s hard to ignore.
Certification Concierge—At Your Service
To support your team on its certification journey, ACF is introducing the Certification Concierge Service.
- Appoints a dedicated account representative to streamline the certification process.
- Identifies the level of certification best suited for each candidate and establishes a tailored action plan.
- Provides resources to answer questions and promote teamwork and camaraderie.
- Motivates candidates throughout the process with articles and relevant materials.
- Assists with identifying written and practical certification test sites.
- Provides tracking tools to help employees meet recertification requirements.
The Certification Concierge Service is a no-fee service for organizations with eight or more chefs to certify. Applicable certification program costs per candidate apply.
“Two years ago we embarked on a new industry partnership between AHF (The Association for Healthcare Foodservice) and ACF to discuss strategic alliance opportunities between our respective associations and its respective membership. Since then, one of the platforms that we’ve successfully launched has been CEC Certification for AHF facility member executive chefs. As a member of both ACF and AHF, we wanted to facilitate and provide professional development opportunities for AHF Culinarians, and as we all know, Certification Matters! As an active ACF member, it’s been incredible to work with ACF and offer this Concierge Program to AHF Chefs, as we continue to strive to increase the awareness of and elevate the past perceptions of ‘hospital food’ to ‘wellness cuisine.’” —Todd Griffith, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Alto-Shaam, Inc., Menomonee Falls, Wis.
Click here to contact the ACF Certification Department.