Motivate Your Team and Grow Your Business with ACF Certification
Benefits of ACF Certification to Employers:
- Demonstrates a benchmark of excellence to customers by demonstrating professional standards in culinary skills and knowledge.
- Motivates employees to improve professionally and participate in professional development.
- Improves retention and complements existing professional development programs while reducing training costs.
- Supports food safety risk prevention and sustainability practices.
- Enhances performance and productivity which impacts companies bottom-line.
Certification Concierge—At Your Service
To support your team on its certification journey, ACF has a Certification Concierge Service. The Certification Concierge Service is a no-fee service for organizations with five or more chefs pursuing certification. ACF will work with employers to customize a program to meet the company’s goals and vision.
ACF Concierge Service will:
- Appoint a dedicated account representative to streamline the certification process.
- Identify the level of certification best suited for each employee and establish a tailored action plan.
- Motivate employees throughout the process.
- Assists with identifying exam test sites.
- Provide regular updates to company liaison on the status of employees pursuing certification.
Applicable certification program costs per candidate apply.
Additional options available:
- Liaison with select education institutions for mandatory course requirement
- Written and Practical Exam Scheduling
Cost based on size of group.
Employers interested in Concierge Service, please contact the Certification Department for additional information or next steps.
ACF has a Verification Tool available to verify current ACF certifications.
Have questions or need more information? Contact the ACF Certification Department.