Certified Master Chef®
The American Culinary Federation’s Certified Master Chef exam is a one of a kind opportunity. Ideally for highly motivated culinary professionals, the CMC exam measures the sum total of professional experience against the industry’s highest benchmark/standard." ~Russell Scott, CMC
ACF Certification Requirement
- Current CEC® or CCE® with special permission.
Mandatory Course Requirement:
- 30 Hour Wine Course
- 30 Hour Human Resource Management Course
- 30 Hour Advanced Sanitation Course
- 30 Hour Cost Control Management Course
- Letter of financial support
- Letter of support from one Current CMC®
Accept the Challenge!
- Carefully review the CMC Segment 1 and Segment 2 handbooks to understand the requirements and practical exam guidelines.
- Get an idea of what to expect: 2019 Exam
- Submit the pre-approval application with payment and documentation.
- Join the CMC cohort group!
Certified Master Chef® Candidate Handbook - Segment 1
Certified Master Chef® Candidate Handbook - Segment 2
CMC Cohort Group
There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others." ~George Shinn
Join this group of elite chefs and train together to earn Certified Master Chef status. Upon approval of your pre-approval application, you will gain access to:
- CMC chef mentors
- Private FB group
- Preparation Webinars
- Hands-on training opportunities