The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation, with the support of the American Academy of Chefs (AAC), is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships annually to students:
- Apprenticeship program - up to $1,500
- Certificate programs - up to $1,500
- Postsecondary degree programs - up to $2,500
Thank you to our members and partners who generously donate funds. In addition to general scholarship donations, the following funds support our scholarship offerings:
- AAC Andrew Macrina Scholarship
- AAC Balestreri/Cutino Scholarship
- AAC John Kacala Scholarship
- AAC Ray & Gertrude Marshall Scholarship
- Chef Chris Neary Scholarship
- Chef Daniel D'Angelo Scholarship Fund
- Linda Cullen Scholarship
ACFEF Scholarship Applications
Scholarship deadlines are April 30 and October 31 of each year.
Scholarship Applications for Specific Schools
Join the US Foods Scholars Program
If you are interested in applying or learning more about the program and eligibility, please visit the
US Foods Scholars Program page.
Professional Development Grants
Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to exemplary working culinary professionals who wish to update their skills through continuing education. Grants will be awarded based on availability of funds throughout the year.
National Organization Sponsored Scholarships
Online Scholarship Resources
For more information, please call (800) 624-9458, ext. 254, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.