We have kept a close eye on the developing COVID-19 situation, and carefully consider CDC guidelines and feedback from ACF members to determine whether it's safe to hold large in person events, and whether potential participants are ready to travel and attend these events. Recently we made the difficult decision to cancel ACF ChefsForums – Pittsburgh, Nashville and Tucson. St Louis' status is pending.
We will continue to rely on CDC alerts to monitor vaccine distribution, travel restrictions and event guidelines. We are optimistic and believe that pushing the National Convention to August gives us a realistic opportunity to return to the stage this year.
If you have any additional questions please call
Angie Brave at (800) 624-9458 Ext. 226 or email at email@example.com