ACF Student Team of the Year Competition
Participating in the student team competition is a fun way to put the skills you’ve learned in the classroom to the test.
As a team competitor you demonstrate dedication and experience in the culinary industry. Participation is an instant resume builder.
2023 National Qualifiers were held March 11–13, 2023, at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas. The four top scoring chefs will move forward to compete for the National Title in New Orleans, Louisiana, during the ACF National Convention, July 16–19, 2023. The competition will be held at the New Orleans Culinary Hospitality Institute (NOCHI), New Orleans, LA 70130. During the 2023 National Qualifiers, Regional Winners were named. These chefs had the highest scores within their regions. The National Winner will be named during the President’s Gala on Wednesday, July 19, 2023.
2023 Regional Winners & National Competitors
- Central Winner - Joliett Junior College (competing at Nationals)
- Central - Metropolitan Community College | Institute for the Culinary Arts (competing at Nationals)
- Northeast Winner - Culinary Institute of NY at Monroe College (competing at Nationals)
- Southeast Winner - Asheville Buncombe Technical Community College (competing at Nationals)
- Western Winner - Navajo Technical University
- Military Representative - US Military Team - Competing at Nationals
ACF Student Team Championships: The History
Since 1992, the competition has molded students into young professionals. More
ACF Student Team Competition Winners