The ACF is BACK ON STAGE!
…and Now Available Virtually!
Exciting speakers will share their stories, learnings, and conduct more demos than ever before through 9 general sessions, 14 breakouts and 9 demos on the tradeshow stage.
On the virtual platform you will see all mainstage presentations, plus custom content prepared just for the platform.
Get the knowledge and expertise you need to advance your skills to the next level.
Exciting keynote speakers:
Chef Carla Hall
Be Careful What You Wish For: Pandemic Pivots and Learning On The Job
Sponsored by Smithfield Culinary
Chef Art Smith
Creating Your Present
Yes is the Answer, What is the Question?
Edward Leonard, CMC, AAC
Making a Difference Through Food & Hospitality
Don’t miss ACF’s return to the live stage!
Experience a world of possibilities when staying at Orlando World Center Marriott. Make a splash at Falls Pool Oasis, enjoy a round of 18 holes at our championship golf course, dine at our onsite restaurants and lounges or relax with a message at our full service spa (temporarily closed due to COVID, scheduled to reopen in the Spring).
If you’re a chef exploring new ideas and flavors, a student looking to gain experience or a foodservice professional keeping atop the latest and greatest, we’ve got plenty of educational and networking opportunities for you onsite & virtually as well!
American Culinary Federation
National Convention 2021
World Marriott Resort
August 2-5, 2021
American Academy of Chefs
49th Annual Induction Dinner
Seating is limited
Open to all members
$175.00 per person
Sunday, August 1, 2021
Reception begins at 6:00pm
Then request seating
AAC Spouses & Significant Others Luncheon
Seating is limited
Open to AAC Spouses & Significant Others only
$55.00 per person
Monday, August 2, 2021
11:30 am–1:30 pm
Due to the Global Pandemic COVID-19, ACF has taken precautions to ensure the health and safety of our members and attendees at the 2021 National Convention this August.
Some of these measures include directional signage throughout the conference and tradeshow floor, six foot seat spacing at sessions, floor decals at registration counters and in front of all entryways. As a reminder, attendees should not attend if they are sick, but hand sanitizer and extra masks will be available.
All food provided will be covered with plastic containers and plexi-glass sneeze guards will be in place at our registration desks and everywhere food is served.
ACF is excited to see our members in person and we are prepared to do so safely.
Robert Bray, General Manager of the Marriott Orlando World Center, welcomes the ACF and shares the steps they are taking to make events safe at their venue.
Highlights from 2019 Convention
An array of seminars, cooking demonstrations, networking and social functions await you at American Culinary Federation’s National Convention.
We’ve got plenty of educational and networking opportunities for you on site.
- Reconnect With Fellow Chefs
- 20 World Class Presenters
- Demos, Demos, and More Demos
- 10 Competition Kitchens Fired Up Every Day, 100+ Competitors
- 100+ Sponsors, Displaying the Latest and Greatest
|All Access Pass with Meals
Full Registrations will receive 23 CEH’s for attending the convention.
|Extra Tickets for following (1 included in above registrations)
|President’s Grand Ball
The Orlando World Center Marriott will host ACF National Convention 2021: Orlando.
At Orlando World Center Marriott, ACF attendees will receive discounted rates of $177 per night (plus resort & tax fees listed below). Reservations must be made by July 12, 2021, in order to receive this discounted rate.
As an added value, the Hotel will not impose a mandatory Resort fee to the ACF Group (currently $35 per room per night) This fee covers several amenities - ACF attendees must understand that you will be responsible for purchasing on an a la carte basis any services covered by the resort fee at the rate in effect at the time of the event.
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Bottled Water (two 10oz bottles) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Daily Dining Credit of $20.00 per room night valid on restaurant charges excluding Starbucks and gift shop purchases. Credit is not cumulative during stay and must be a room charge to apply.
- Nightly scheduled shuttle service to Disney Springs for up to 4 guests
- Complimentary mini golf for up to 4 people
- 15% discount on retail pricing for spa services (excludes merchandise)- Marriott’s spa is currently closed due to COVID-19. We will update the page when a re-opening date is provided.
- 15% discount off retail rates for green fee rates (excludes merchandise)
The standard resort room tax of 12.5% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for the American Culinary Federation. You can book your flights online.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at (800) 328-1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMUTN.
* Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
2021 ACF National Convention Sponsors