Nashville, Tenn |
ChefConnect Nashville has been rescheduled.
The new dates are 10/26 - 10/28/2020.
Registration change options:
- Transfer registration to the National Convention in Dallas, 7/19 - 7/23/2020. No change fees.
- Transfer registration to the new ChefConnect Nashville date, 10/26 - 10/28/2020. No change fees.
- Cancel registration and get refund. No penalty fees.
Please call the ACF Switchboard at (800) 624-9458 to change your registration or email Events@ACFChefs.net
Note: Transfer or refund choice must be made by Friday, 3/20/2020.
- Hotel reservations must be cancelled at the Sheraton Music City Hotel
- ACF CANNOT CANCEL AN INDIVIDUAL’S RESERVATION (This is not allowed by the hotel)
- Phone number for Marriott Worldwide Reservations: (888) 236-2427
- Phone number for Sheraton Music City Hotel: (615) 885-2200
There is no shortage of things to experience during your time at Sheraton Music City Hotel. Enjoy local attractions such as the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum right at your fingertips.
The Sheraton Music City Hotel will host ChefConnect: Nashville. If you’re a chef exploring new ideas and flavors, a student looking to gain experience or a foodservice professional keeping atop the latest and greatest, we’ve got plenty of educational and networking opportunities for you.
Hotel and Travel
The Sheraton Music City Hotel will host ChefConnect: Nashville.
At Sheraton Music City Hotel, ACF attendees will receive discounted rates between $169 and $189 (single/double) per night (plus state and local taxes, currently 15.25%). More.
Please click the button to the left to see the most up-to-date schedule of educational programming and networking opportunities taking place at ChefConnect: Nashville.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions about ACF Events.
Meet the Hosts
ACF Middle Tennessee chapter will host ChefConnect: Nashville. Learn more about the chapter and how you can get involved. More
Sponsor and Exhibitor Information
ACF's regional ChefConnect events attract over 500 culinary professionals in each location. These chefs are hungry to expand their knowledge, enhance their skills and broaden their networks by exploring vendor showcases and product demonstrations. Explore opportunities to amplify your brand and get your product in front of chefs by breaking out of the booth.
Previous ChefConnect Highlights
Take a look back at the highlights from previous ACF events.