2023 ACF MasterCraft Summit Series
ACF Advanced Pastry Summit
Master the latest innovations in pastry and grow your skills during this educational experience focused on baking and pastry trends, advanced sugar and chocolate innovations, modern dessert theory and more. This summit has been designed for the professional development of all pastry chefs, confectioners and educators and welcomes baking artisans from across the country! This educational event will include demos and lectures by cutting edge professionals and the sessions have been curated to celebrate the artistry and innovation in the world of pastries while providing a platform for professionals to network and exchange ideas, learn from baking industry experts and share best practices and tips to enhance your creative approach to meet today’s evolving pastry menus.
Friday, October 20, 2023
9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Johnson & Wales University Charlotte Campus, Charlotte, NC 28202
What you can expect:
- Price is $199 for ACF members and $250 for nonmembers for every summit.
- Four to five presentations per summit.
- Presentations begin at 9 a.m., ending late afternoon (i.e., 4 p.m. or 5 p.m.).
- Most summits will be hosted by educational partners.
- Feel free to come in the night before if you’re traveling from a distance; affordable hotels in the area will be recommended.
- Workbooks will be provided for each presentation.
ACF Chefs Mobile App
Download the app and learn more about this event!