2023 ACF MasterCraft Summit Series
ACF Advanced Pastry Summit
Master the latest innovations in pastry and grow your skills during this educational experience focused on baking and pastry trends, advanced sugar and chocolate innovations, modern dessert theory and more. This summit has been designed for the professional development of all pastry chefs, confectioners and educators and welcomes baking artisans from across the country! This educational event will include demos and lectures by cutting edge professionals and the sessions have been curated to celebrate the artistry and innovation in the world of pastries while providing a platform for professionals to network and exchange ideas, learn from baking industry experts and share best practices and tips to enhance your creative approach to meet today’s evolving pastry menus.
Friday, October 20, 2023
9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Johnson & Wales University Charlotte Campus, Charlotte, NC 28202
Online registration is closed
What you can expect:
- Price is $199 for ACF members and $250 for nonmembers for every summit.
- Four to five presentations per summit.
- Presentations begin at 9 a.m., ending late afternoon (i.e., 4 p.m. or 5 p.m.).
- Most summits will be hosted by educational partners.
- Feel free to come in the night before if you’re traveling from a distance; affordable hotels in the area will be recommended.
- Workbooks will be provided for each presentation.
Registrants will receive 8 CEHs upon attendance of the summit.
Know Before You Go
University Event Center, Johnson & Wales University, 801 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202
- Parking will be in the JWU Cedar Street Parking Deck. For GPS, use 116 S. Cedar Street, Charlotte, NC 28202.
- Once parked, take the elevator or stairs to the first floor. Exit elevator to your left and the JWU University Events Center (UEC) will then be on your right.
- JWU will validate all parking for Advanced Pastry Summit attendees. Please bring your parking deck ticket with you the University Events Center for validation.
We recommend attendees for the Advanced Pastry Summit wear their chef coats or dress business casual.
Chef Robert Gonzalez will be signing his cookbook for all interested attendees at the summit. His book will be available for purchase at the event for $35.
Cash, check, Venmo, PayPal, and Apple Pay will be the only accepted forms of payment for the cookbook on site.
The book signing is scheduled for 2:15–2:45 p.m. during break time between sessions.
ACF Chefs Mobile App
Download the app and learn more about this event!