2023 ACF MasterCraft Summit Series
ACF Advanced Culinary Nutrition Summit
Saturday, August 12, 2023 • Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Kalamazoo, MI
You really ARE what you EAT! Join us for this revolutionary educational summit focused on foodservice related nutrition, culinary medicine, wellness and sustainability topics as we explore the converging worlds of food and health. Industry thought-leaders from across the country will present on the latest nutrition best practices, as they highlight how to translate this information into actionable strategies compatible for all kitchens.
At this nutrition-focused summit, you’ll gain insight that will encourage improvements to your menus and the sustainability of our food systems by attending culinary demonstrations, expert panels and in-depth discussions. We are excited to bring you together with healthcare and culinary professionals to explore the latest research regarding how cooking, diet, nutrition and wellness intersect. Network with colleagues as we discuss the differing health effects that arise from what we eat and how these choices intersect with our lives and kitchens. Together, we can effect positive change for health and wellness, and influence an improved view on how we dine across the country.
This summit counts as the 8 hours of nutrition/refresher required for ACF recertification.
What you can expect:
- Price is $199 for ACF members and $250 for nonmembers for every summit.
- Four to five presentations per summit.
- Presentations begin at 9 a.m., ending late afternoon (i.e., 4 p.m. or 5 p.m.).
- Most summits will be hosted by educational partners.
- Feel free to come in the night before if you’re traveling from a distance; affordable hotels in the area will be recommended.
- Workbooks will be provided for each presentation.
Kalamazoo Radisson Plaza Hotel
100 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo
Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center in Kalamazoo, MI
ACF Chefs Mobile App
Download the app and learn more about this event!