The Ferdinand Metz / American Culinary Federation (ACF) Relief Fund
The Ferdinand Metz / American Culinary Federation (ACF) Relief Fund is established to provide timely financial assistance to chefs, cooks, culinarians and foodservice workers across America, experiencing hardship in the wake of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Applicant must be employed by a foodservice establishment in any segment: restaurant, country club, hospital, etc.
- Under financial hardship due to being laid off, furloughed or hours reduced.
- Must provide evidence of lost wages.
- Affiliation with ACF or ACFEF is not required as a condition of eligibility.
- 100% of the Fund’s proceeds will go to providing grants to foodservice workers.
- These grants will be made on a first-come first-served basis, subject to availability of funds.
- Each grant will be in the amount of $500, to be distributed directly to the applicant.
- This Fund is operated by the American Culinary Federation Educational Foundation (ACFEF)
- Grant applications to be reviewed expeditiously by the Review Committee and once confirmed to meet prescribed guidelines, will be released for payment.
Due to an overwhelming response, the Fund is not currently accepting new applications. Our team is working hard to process applications and at this time we have exhausted the funds raised in Phase 1.
Our fundraising efforts continue and as we raise more monies we will open the application process. Please continue to watch for updates on this page, and through our social channels.
We remain committed to helping as many restaurant workers as possible, and are continuously fundraising to assist additional restaurant workers in the future. Thank you.
Donate to the Fund
Go Fund Me Campaign:
A campaign has been launched at the following link:
Make checks payable to The Ferdinand Metz / American Culinary (ACF) Relief Fund.
Mail to: American Culinary Federation
6816 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 400
Jacksonville, FL 32216
By Credit Card:
Call the ACF national office to make a credit card donation at (904) 484-0220.