| Fees |
The application deadline for induction into the American Academy of Chefs is December 1 of the year preceding induction. All application materials must be received by the national office by that date. Please contact the Academy office if you have any questions at (904) 484-0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obtaining an Application
To obtain an official American Academy of Chefs application, an Academy Fellow must request an application on the individual chef’s behalf from the AAC office at email@example.com. An applicant may not request his or her own application and all applications must be received by the AAC office by December 1 of the year preceding induction.
Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- The AAC office will not send the application until the fee has been received. This fee is payable by the applicant.
Induction fee: $375
- Submit with the application and all application materials.
- Includes the AAC medal, ribbon, certificate, pin, and the cost of one ticket to the AAC Annual Induction Dinner.
- If the application is not selected, $250 will be returned to the applicant, $125 is retained for processing fees and costs incurred at the ACF office.
Please make checks payable to:
The American Academy of Chefs
6816 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 400
Jacksonville, FL 32216
The formal application for election into the American Academy of Chefs consists of:
- Short Biography
- Employment Verification (previous 15 years minimum)
- 2 high-resolution color photos in white chef’s jacket and toque
- Verification of seven Mandatory Requirements
- Verification of at least 10 of 22 Elective Attainable Goals
Applications are valid for only one year; i.e., if induction is in 2024 and the applicant fails to submit application documentation by December 1, 2023, he or she must request a new application. Also, all requirements must be met prior to submission of application; if not, the application documentation and applicable fee will be returned and must be submitted another year. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.