| Fees |
The application deadline for induction into the American Academy of Chefs is December 1 of the year preceding induction. All application materials must be received by the national office by that date. Please contact the Academy office if you have any questions at (904) 484-0202 or email@example.com.
Obtaining an Application
To obtain an official American Academy of Chefs application, an Academy Fellow must request an application on the individual chef’s behalf from the AAC office at firstname.lastname@example.org. An applicant may not request his or her own application and all applications must be received by the AAC office by December 1 of the year preceding induction.
Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- The AAC office will not send the application until the fee has been received. This fee is payable by the applicant.
Induction fee: $375
- Submit with the application and all application materials.
- Includes the AAC medal, ribbon, certificate, pin, and the cost of one ticket to the AAC Annual Induction Dinner.
- If the application is not selected, $250 will be returned to the applicant, $125 is retained for processing fees and costs incurred at the ACF office.
Please make checks payable to:
The American Academy of Chefs
6816 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 400
Jacksonville, FL 32216
The formal application for election into the American Academy of Chefs consists of:
- Short Biography
- Employment Verification (previous 15 years minimum)
- 2 high-resolution color photos in white chef’s jacket and toque
- Verification of seven Mandatory Requirements
- Verification of at least 10 of 22 Elective Attainable Goals
- A statement of formal application signed by the candidate
Applications are valid for only one year, i.e., if induction is in 2023 and the applicant fails to submit application documentation by December 1, 2022, he or she must request a new application. Also, all requirements must be met prior to submission of application; if not, the application documentation and applicable fee will be returned and must be submitted another year. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.