Candidates must fulfill all Mandatory Requirements prior to submission of application.
- Must be certified as an ACF Master Chef, Master Pastry Chef, Executive Chef, Executive Pastry Chef and/or Culinary Educator for no less than six (6) years. Must continue to renew certification.
- Must be in the culinary profession as a cook, working chef or culinary educator at an accredited school for no less than fifteen (15) years; ten (10) years must have been as an Executive Chef at a full-service operation. A Culinary Educator must have served five (5) years as an Executive Chef in a full-service operation.
- Must be a professional member of the American Culinary Federation a minimum of ten (10) consecutive years. Must be a member in good standing and remain so to retain AAC Fellowship.
- Must have attended two (2) ACF National Conventions (you may substitute three (3) Regional Conferences for one (1) National Convention).
- Applicant must provide statement-stating intent to attend Annual AAC Dinner Induction & Medal Ceremony and morning induction ceremony.
- Must be sponsored by two (2) active Academy Fellows. An Academy Fellow is permitted to sponsor one (1) new applicant per year. Academy Fellows must submit a written recommendation of at least one hundred (100) words on the applicant’s behalf.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from an elected member from the applicant’s chapter.