Tikka Masala Vegetarian Pasta
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Recipe courtesy of Phillips Foods, Inc.
The National Culinary Review, October 2009
1/4 cup olive oil or other vegetable oil
2 (2.5 lb.) bags Simp|ot® Flame Roasted Mediterranean Blend Vegetables
56 oz. (3.5 lb. dry) wholegrain or multigrain penne pasta, cook al dente
2 (2 lb.) bags Steve Phillips World Cuisine Tikka Masala Sauce
1) Heat oil on 350°F-heated flat top or griddle. Cook vegetables according to package directions, about 6 minutes.
2) Reheat pasta in steamer or hot water bath.
3) Toss pasta and vegetables together. Put in 4-inch-deep full pan; hold at minimum of 135°F.
4) Heat Tikka Masala sauce according to package directions and until internal temperature reaches a minimum 165°F. Hold sauce in 4-inch-deep half-pan at no more than 160°F.
5) To serve: Plate about 19/3 cups pasta/vegetable mixture. Top with 1/4 cup Tikka Masala sauce.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.