You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Thomas J. Macrina, CEC CCA AAC HOF HBOT
Credit: Thomas Macrina, CEC, CCA, AAC, food fanatic/product specialist/executive chef at US Foods, Bridgeport, N.J.
2/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
2g Agar Agar
3 cup Olive oil
1. Place olive oil in large glass and put in freezer for at least 1 hour.
2. Weight out other ingredients.
3. In small sauce pot place balsamic vinegar and agar agar.
4. On medium flame stir mixture until it comes to a boil.
5. Remove from pot and place in another container.
6. Remove olive oil from freezer.
7. Using a dropper or syringe drop the vinegar mixture into the olive oil. Try to make the drops the same size.
8. Hold in refrigerator until needed.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.