You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, September 2014
1 red onion, peeled and diced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
2 yellow squash, diced
2 zucchini, diced
4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
1. Turn the oven on and set it to 400 degrees.
2. Put the onion, bell peppers, squash, zucchini, garlic, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
3. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet, making sure the vegetables are in a single layer. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and put it on top of the stove. Add the tomatoes, stir to make sure everything is well mixed and return the sheet to the oven.
5. Cook until everything is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to two days.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.