You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Eric M. Williams, CEC
water 63.5 oz
yeast 2 oz
eggs 13.5 oz
butter 16.5 oz
Bread Flour 8 lbs
milk powder 5.625 oz
salt 2.25 oz
Poppyseeds 2 oz optional
1. Combine the first five ingredients and then mix with remaining ingredients.
2. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes with a dough hook.
3. Mix on medium speed with a dough hook for 4 minutes.
4. Allow to rise for 90 minutes.
5. Portion out rolls at 2 oz. each.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.