Pizza Crust Dough
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Eric M. Williams, CEC
2 lbs bread flour
2 lbs 00 Flour
38 oz water
1 oz yeast
3 oz honey
1 oz salt
3.5 oz olive oil
1. Dissolve the yeast in the water, honey, olive oil
2. Allow the yeast to activate in the water (about 5 minutes)
3. Add the flours and salt
4. Mix on low speed for one minute
5. Mix on 2nd speed for 4 to 5 minutes
6. Let rise for 90 minutes.
7. Dough is ready to roll out and use
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.