You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Nature's Pride
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, October 2014
25 grams mixed salad
10 slices cucumber
15 grams pine nuts
½ red pepper
1. Halve the pepper, remove the seeds and cut in thin strips. Cut the carambola in slices.
2. Cut the tomato in wedges.
3. Prepare the dressing with the juice of 1 lime, 1 tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Mix the salad, tomato, pepper and cucumber and add the dressing.
5. Put the salad in a bowl and decorate with slices of carambola and pine nuts.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.