Herbed Fingerling Potatoes
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Josh Page, line cook, Grandfather Golf & Country Club, Linville, North Carolina
Sizzle, Winter 2014
½ gallon water
8 oz. salt
1 sachet, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme
15 fingerling potatoes
2 oz. olive oil
½ oz. shallots, minced
1 sprig rosemary, minced
½ bunch parsley, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add water, salt, sachet and potatoes to medium-sized pot.
2. Bring water to simmer; cook potatoes until 75 percent done, approximately 8 minutes.
3. Cool potatoes in cooking liquid over ice bath. Remove potatoes from water; cool. Cut in half lengthwise.
4. Heat medium-sized cast iron pan over medium heat. Add oil. Place potatoes cut side down in pan; fry until potatoes are cooked through and browned on cut side.
5. Add shallots to pan; toss. Finish with herbs; season to taste.
6. Remove potatoes from pan; drain over paper towel lined sheet pan.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.