Chicken for Pave
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: J. Kevin Walker, CMC, director of food, service and clubhouse operations, Grandfather Golf & Country Club, Linville, North Carolina
Sizzle, Winter 2014
4 skinless chicken breasts
2 chicken tenderloins
2 oz. porcini powder
2 oz. Activia (Transglutaminase)
8 slices applewood smoked bacon, 15-18 slice thickness
1. Fabricate two chickens, removing skin; reserve thighs and legs.
2. Cut breast into long strips mimicking tenderloins.
3. Remove sinew from breast and tenderloins; reserve.
4. Combine porcini powder and Activia; reserve in cheesecloth sachet.
5. Preheat water bath with immersion circulator to 65.55°C; line 6-x 9-x 2-inch pave pan with plastic wrap.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.