Thai Shrimp and Beans
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, January 2016
8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
¼ cup peanut butter, creamy
3 tablespoons white sugar
3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ teaspoon red hot chili oil
8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups cooked small red beans or adzuki beans, cooked without salt
1 carrot, peeled and shredded
1. Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, peanut butter, sugar, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, red hot chili oil. Whisk until smooth.
3. Sauté garlic in vegetable oil. Add the shrimp and cook until shrimp are opaque.
4. Toss sauce with pasta, shrimp and beans.
5. Garnish with shredded carrot.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.