Classic Chicken Alfredo
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Eric R. Pearce
Credit: Chef Eric Pearce
Fettuccine, Dry 12 Ounce - Weight $1.03 13800000
I Bread Crumbs-Plain, Dry 1-1/2 Ounce
I Margarine, 1# Prints Melted 1 - 1 / 2 Ounce
I Cheddar Cheese, Mild, Shredded 3 Ounce
I Parmesan Cheese, Shredded (Conv) 1-1/2 Ounce
I Paprika 1-1/2 Teaspoon
I Bases-Cream Soup 6 Ounce
I Reduced Fat Milk, 2%, Gallon Cold 1-1/2 Quart
I Parmesan Cheese, Shredded (Conv) 12 Ounce
I Z-Bases-Chicken, No Msg 3 Teaspoon
I Garlic Powder 2 Teaspoon
I Parsley Flakes, Dried 3 Teaspoon
I Mixed Vegetables-Frozen (5 Way) Thawed, Drained 12 Ounce
I Chicken-Diced, Mixed,Nat 1-1/2 Pound
1) Add pasta to boiling water (not listed). Stir while returning to a brisk boil. Reduce heat and simmer until just tender.
Drain. Shock under cold water. CCP-- Cool quickly (per HACCP) to internal temperature of 40 degrees F. or below
for use within 24 hours.
2) Combine bread crumbs, margarine, Cheddar, 1st listed Parmesan and paprika. Mix well. CCP-- Hold refrigerated at
internal temperature of 40 degrees F. or below for use within 24 hours.
3) Combine sauce mix and milk. Whisk for 30 seconds. Let stand for 2 minutes.
4) Stir 2nd listed Parmesan, chicken base, garlic and parsley into sauce mixture. CCP-- Hold refrigerated at internal
temperature of 40 degrees F. or below for use within 24 hours.
5) Combine sauce, mixed vegetables and chicken. Mix well. Portion 2 oz pasta into each casserole dish. Ladle 8 oz
chicken mixture over pasta. Spread evenly to cover pasta (exposed pasta will burn). Use a 2 oz ladle to create an
indentation in center of each dish. Top with 1 Tbsp crumb mixture. CCP-- Hold refrigerated at internal temperature
of 40 degrees F. or below for same day use.
6) CCP-- As needed for service, send casserole through a 500 degree F. conveyer oven for 6 minutes or until minimum
internal temperature is 165 degrees F. (for 15 seconds). CCP-- Hold hot (140 degrees F. or above) for service.
7) Maximum hot holding time: 15 minutes.
8) Shelf Life: If left over, do not reuse.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.