Crispy Bacon and Asparagus Salad
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Eric R. Pearce
Credit: Chef Eric Pearce
Bacon-Crisp (22/26 Ct)Crumbled 1 / 2 Ounce
Asparagus-Roasted Fresh 2 OunceR Vinaigrette-Roasted Garlic & Red 1-1/2 Ounce
I Baby Spinach, Fresh 2 Ounce
I Tomatoes-Plum, Fresh Diced 1/4" 1 Ounce
I Feta Cheese Crumbled 1 Ounce
I Onions-Red, Fresh Sliced 1/8" Rings 1 Ounce
I Pine Nuts Toasted 3 Teaspoon
1) Pre Prep:
2) Prepare bacon according to recipe. CCP-- Hold hot (140 degrees F. or above) for service.
3) Prepare Roasted Asparagus and Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Vinaigrette according to recipes. CCP-- Hold
refrigerated at internal temperature of 40 degrees F. or below for service.
4) For Service:
5) In a stainless steel bowl, combine 2 cups (2 oz) spinach, 3 Tbsp vinaigrette and 1 Tbsp feta cheese.
6) Toss gently to coat spinach with dressing.
7) Place spinach mixture into a service bowl.
8) Top spinach with 8 rings (1 oz) red onions, 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz) bacon, 2 Tbsp (1 oz) tomatoes, 1 Tbsp feta cheese and 1
Tbsp pine nuts.
9) Place 4 spears (2 oz) asparagus on top.
10) Serve immediately.
11) Shelf Life: If left over, do not reuse.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.