You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Nathaniel E. Fischer
Credit: Hudson 29
40 Ib Bones, Chicken
6 Ib Onion. Yellow, Peeled, Quartered
3 Ib Carrots, Peeled, Rough Chop
3 Ib Celery, Rough chop
6 ea Bay Leaf, fresh
2 Tbsp Spice,Black Pepper, Peppercorns
.5 oz Herbs, Thyme, Fresh
5 Gal Water
1. Defrost bones, place in roasting pans and roast at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. (just a little color)
2. Place bones in kettle or pot covered in cold water.
3. Put kettle on high heat.
5. Combine all ingredients.
6. Bring to a simmer.
7. Allow to cook for at least six hours, skimming as necessary and adding water if necessary.
8. Strain through fine mesh strainer.
9. Cool down Stock properly add lid, label, date, and refrigerate.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.