You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Lebanese Taverna
The National Culinary Review, May 2019
From the Chef
“Fast-casual Washington, D.C.-area restaurant Lebanese Taverna shared some more of its secrets in the most recent issue of the National Culinary Review.”
2 cups yogurt
1 tablespoons dried mint flakes, finely crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup cucumber, diced, 1/4 Inch
1 clove garlic, crushed, with salt.
1. Crush the garlic with the salt in a mortar and pestle.
2. Add the dry mint to the garlic mixture.
3. Peel and dice the cucumbers.
4. Combine the garlic mixture and cucumber and toss.
5. Last add the yogurt and mix lightly. Over-mixing can water down the yogurt.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.