My Style Liver Pate
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Submitted by Shaheda Yesmin
From the Chef
“I love Offal dishes and I did aBasic French course under the supervision of a french teacher. From then on I was thinking of presenting this lovely french dish of my taste.”
MY STYLE FRENCH CHICKEN LIVER PATE
300 gm chicken live
150 gm chicken breast, boneless
¼ cup shallots, minced
200 ml cream
25 gm butter
100 ml red grape juice
¼ cup spring onion
1 tablespoon green peppercorn
2-3 bay bay leaves
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven at 1800C
2. In a pan, melt the butter 15 gm of butter in a medium heat. Sear shallots for 2-3 minutes and
then add the livers and sauté for about 5 minutes.
3. Add grape juice, cream and spring onion and sauté for 1 minute
4. In a food processor, add the liver mixture, chicken, egg and pepper corn, cover and process
for 3 minutes. Don’t make a smooth paste.
5. With the butter left, buttered a terrine and add the blended preparation. Taste and adjust.
Top with the bay leafs.
6. In a roasting pan, add some hot water and place the terrine covered. And cook for 300
minutes. Check, cooking time depends with individual ovens.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool. Keep in the refrigerator for 4 hours minimum.
De-mold in a nice dish and serve with pickled onion, French onion marmalade, gherkins, and
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.