You must log in to upload a photo.
(5.0/5) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: John H. Ryan III, CC, ACF Chefs Association of Arizona, Inc.
2 cups flour
1 ¼ cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup oil
½ cup milk
2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen without juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and oil until dry and crumbly.
3. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spoon into greased muffin cups.
5. Bake 45 minutes until tops are golden brown.
6. Cool on rack, remove from muffin cups.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.