You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: ACF Central Arkansas Chapter
2 cups shredded carrots
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1. Wash, trim, peel and grate enough carrots to yield 2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, beat sugar, oil, applesauce, vanilla and eggs until well-blended.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Blend into applesauce mixture.
5. Blend in carrots.
6. Turn into greased or sprayed 9"×5" pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool on rack before removing from pan and slicing.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.