You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Antonietta Pendleton, CEC, HAAC, ACF Professional Chefs Association of South Jersey
1 pound cooked fettuccini
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup tuna, cut-up
1 cup chopped tomatoes
8 black olives, sliced
2 ounces pine nuts
2 pimentos, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
Salt & pepper
Additional parsley for garnish
1. Cook fettuccini al dente.
2. In a separate skillet, sauté garlic and pine nuts in olive oil until translucent.
3. Add tomatoes and cook for approximately one minute. Place in large bowl and cool.
4. When cool, add cooked fettuccini. Mix together.
5. Add tuna, pimento, olives and parsley, mix well but gently.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with additional parsley.
7. Allow to stand at room temperature for three hours before serving.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.