Pumpkin-Apple Cranberry Bread
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Vince Blancato, ACF Tampa Bay Culinary Association Inc.
2 Granny Smith apples
¾ cup vegetable oil
2½ cups sugar
1 15-ounce can, pumpkin
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Wash, peel, core, and chop apples.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat oil, sugar, eggs and pumpkin until well blended.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt into a separate bowl or onto a sheet of foil. Stir into pumpkin mixture.
4. Stir in apples and cranberries.
5. Pour into a greased or sprayed 9"×5" loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted center comes out clean.
7. Cool on rack before removing from pan and slicing.
24 1-slice servings
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.