Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies
You must log in to upload a photo.
(unrated) Log in to rate this recipe!
Credit: Don McMillan, CEC, AAC, ACF North Carolina Chapter
Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, January 2014
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
1 cup brown sugar, packed firm
1 cup rolled oats
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons milk
¾ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger in bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and rolled oats.
4. Mix in vegetable oil, milk and egg.
5. Stir in ¾ cup chopped walnuts (optional).
6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
7. Bake about 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
ACF reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments.